Re: [Question #708469]: SikuliX still maintened ?

Question #708469 on SikuliX changed:

Generally: only SikuliX / sikulix as titles or part of artefact names
are valid and principally maintained and supported.

web page: http://www.sikulix.com/  (ok up to 2.0.5, currently not
maintained)

valid docs: https://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Q&A/Bug forum widely used and fully supported:
https://launchpad.net/sikuli (exception to the sikulix rule due to
history)

stackoverflow and others are principally watched by me but not really
supported

--- Current development is paused due to private priorities.

Valid GitHup repo: https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX1

Latest stable release: 2.0.5

under development: 2.0.6 (prerelease/snapshots)

Things not mentioned in this answer are not supported by me.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.