Re: [Question #674145]: What is the correct way to click on drop-down menus that highlight?

Question #674145 on SikuliX changed:

Oliver Bennett posted a new comment:
I'm getting a FindFailed whilst waiting on NotebookOpenDialog because the conversation is never beginning. I'm watching the app. I can see that when "[log] Clicked OpenNotebook.", the app is sitting there with the mouse hovering over the Open Notebook menu object. It's no longer failing to find it due to the two-second timeout... It is not starting in any respect click here for more:
https://asphaltnitroapks.com/racing/

is an answer contact for SikuliX.