[Question #708771]: Text click issue

New question #708771 on SikuliX:

Hello

thank you for this great package!
I just tried to click on a text available using IDE 2.0.5 jython setup  in a word document:

click("Installation")
click("other")
click("Test")

it works with "Installation" but not with other words:
[error] ImagePath: find: not there: Installation.png
[log] CLICK on L[656,422]@S(0) (550 msec)
[error] ImagePath: find: not there: other.png
[error] script [ test_sikul ] stopped with error in line 2
[error] FindFailed ( other as text )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
2: main (  <module> )     click("other")
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------

I clean up as much as possible the page and in the end I just left:
"
Test

Installation

other"