[Question #708961]: JNA and Sikulix Compatibility Error

New question #708961 on SikuliX:

I'm using the integration of Sikulix into Katalon Studio, I'm doing it as recommended on katalon studio but I'm getting an error:
"ERROR c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor   - ❌ Test Cases/DPI_Automation/PcapGeneration/SikuliTest FAILED.
Reason:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sun.jna.Native.load(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/util/Map;)Lcom/sun/jna/Library;"

jna version: 5.7.0
sikulix version: 2.5.0

Can you please advise if they are compatible or not, and if not which versions should I choose?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.