[Question #709214]: script doesn't close after VNC (Java)

New question #709214 on SikuliX:

I am using Sikulix to make some automated tests.

I need to connect to a pc with VNC to test there.
That all works but when the script reaches the end it never stops running.
Also if i call System.exit(0) it never stops.

At the moment i use Intelij and have to stop the scripts by hand.
If i dont run any click of wait methodes and only connect. the System.exit does actualy close the script.

Am i doing something wrong?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.