[Question #709463]: Sikulix cannot find search bar on Windows 11

New question #709463 on SikuliX:

Hi,
I try to learn sikulix and write test. In my test I want to click on Windows Start menu button (Win11) then click on search bar and type name of the app that I want to find and open (for example: calculator).
Finding windows start menu button works but then I get failure beacuse it cannot find search bar. I have tried to save image of search bar with smaller and bigger area around it, but id didn't help.

I use:
- sikulix,
- Intelijj (maven project),
- Windows 11.

My code:

Pattern windowButton = new Pattern(System.getProperty("user.dir")+"\\src\\main\\resources\\windowsMainButton.png");
Pattern searchField = new Pattern(System.getProperty("user.dir")+"\\src\\main\\resources\\searchField.png");

sc.click(windowButton);
sc.click(searchField);  //here I get error
sc.type(searchField, "calc"+Key.ENTER);

Is there any way to find this bar?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.