[Question #709649]: I want to use PIP with SikulixIDE

New question #709649 on SikuliX:

Hi Sikulix  Friends

Is there a way to use PIP with SikulixIDE?
Or do I need to install a Jython environment that coexists with SikulixIDE?
I want the environment to be as simple as possible.
I understand the difference between Jython and Python.

I've also looked at the documentation for "Setup your own Jython environment", but I can't decide if this can be PIPed with SikulixIDE or if it will give equivalent results.

First, I would like to check the available modules by PIP LIST and install them if they are missing.

I'm translating the language from Japan and writing. It may be difficult to read.
I would like to utilize Jython's functions effectively while utilizing Sikulix.

Thank you.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.