simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~tkluck/simple-scan/autosaves into lp:simple-scan

> I tried the following:
>
> 1. Run simple-scan with test driver:
> bob@alchemy:~/bzr/simple-scan$ ./src/simple-scan test
> 2. Scan a single page with text mode
> 3. Kill simple-scan with 'killall simple-scan':
> Terminated
> 4. Run simple-scan again
> bob@alchemy:~/bzr/simple-scan$ ./src/simple-scan
>
> ** (simple-scan:8023): CRITICAL **: autosave_manager_recover_book: assertion
> `SQLITE_OK == _tmp8_' failed
>
> Doesn't recover the book and gives the above error.

I'm doing the exact same thing (either first removing ~/.cache/simple-scan/autosaves/autosaves.db or not) and it works for me. I'm also puzzled by the error you're getting. It seems to be the prepare_v2 call that's failing. I cannot see how that can work on one machine and fail on the other. Are you on Precise with sqlite3 version 3.7.9-2ubuntu1 ?

Could you help me debug this? There's no way I can do that without seeing it happen for myself. Can you recover the exit code of the prepare_v2 call? And can you recover the sql string after it has been formatted?

Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tkluck/simple-scan/autosaves/+merge/101563
Your team Simple Scan Development Team is subscribed to branch lp:simple-scan.