simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jnuzman/simple-scan/bug-843361 into lp:simple-scan

OK, looks good.

As to the other changes:

Moving existing page add to end of BookView constructor:  looks problematic
to me to populate the page_data hash and then a few lines later initialize
page_data with with "new".

Emitting cleared signal before destroying pages list in Book.clear():  I
wanted to ensure the pages were still around to disconnect from when the
PageView destructor is called, but I guess since the PageView holds a
reference to the Page, it shouldn't be an issue.

Joe

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jnuzman/simple-scan/bug-843361/+merge/113867
Your team Simple Scan Development Team is subscribed to branch lp:simple-scan.