simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #216806]: Hp 2300c not working despite being seen in terminal

Question #216806 on Simple Scan changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/216806

Jean Noel gave more information on the question:
Sorry for the lateness in replying to your question. With work pressure, I hardly had time to put my pc on. No scanimage remains 'active", but when I try to scan, a message appears "failed to scan". I think that when the scanner is idle, it is put on standby. The problem does not arise if you scan one document after the other, but sometimes, when you are searching for a document, you have to switch the scanner on.
Regards, jean Noel

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.