simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #219599]: Failed to scan Unable to connect to scanner

New question #219599 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/219599

Hello. I am very grateful to you for the development of software. But I have a problem: the program says: "Failed to scan". And on the next line:"Unable to connect to scanner". I have a HP Color LaserJet CM1017 Multifunctional printer, there is scanner integrated on it. Your programm detects it, as I thought, because if I click Document -> Prefarences on the menu line - I can see:
Scan source: HP HP_Color_LaserJet_CM1017
Text Resolution: 150 dpi (default)
Photo Resolution: 300 dpi (default)
Scan Side: Front and back
Page Size: Automatic
I can send the screenshot if needed.
Thank you very much.

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.