simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #221656]: Simple Scanner selection shows up where?

New question #221656 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/221656

I have a brother MFC-240C - printer works, copier works scanner does not work. Down loaded Simple Scan can't where it is suppose to be located. The scanner does not seem to want to communicate  with the PC either.

PS I am using Ubuntu 12.04.1 with Mate as a desk top with the familiar Applications ,Places, Systems drop down menu. Systems – Administration  - Printing  should it not also have (Scanning by printing?

Scanner icon does not show up in the Control Centre – Hardware why?

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.