simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #231058]: Simple Scan - Printer not visible anymore

New question #231058 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/231058

I'm not sure when it happen (probably after upgrading to the new 13.04 since that seemed to have caused many of my applications to no longer work or glitch like Gnome Pie, Cryptkeeper, volume control on top task bar, etc). I digress.

When I launch Simple Scan, which use to be the only utility to scan from my Kodak, there was an option to select my printer in the preferences, however now its not there. In the actually setting in Ubuntu my printer is there and working fine.
Anyone know why or how to fix this?

Thank you

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.