simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #231601]: how to use simple scan

New question #231601 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/231601

I just started using Linux Mint 15, the people who installed this program did not explain how to use it, the pictures in simple scan are to dark to see any details, I have a business that I run from home and need CLEAR visable pictures? I have requested several times that they go over this program to no avail, I am at my whits end and am unable to do my business. I would appreciate if you could help me locate where to find help with  adjusting picture quality.

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.