simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #242869]: Scanning Slides With Simple Scan

New question #242869 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/242869

Hi. I am using an EPSON Perfection 4990 Photo Scanner. When I had Windows..The Scanner Would Come Online With A Choice
Of Color Or B/W Photos, Documents, Negatives, And I Believe Positive Film..Meaning Slides. Using Simple Scan..It Just Scans The Slide Like A Photo..And Not A Slide..How Can I Get It To Recognize A Slide??
Thanks, Smokey

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.