simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gotwig/simple-scan/headerbars into lp:simple-scan

I tried to not duplicate the .ui file, but (!), there is no way to enable/disable headerbars trough .ui logic.  I tried it. What you have to do, is to remove the "type="titlebar" option from the <child> tag. You cant do this. I found no way to do this.

There is a way to access the preferences. There is an entry in the AppMenu for this. This is following GNOME HIG.

There was a reason for this change, because if I wouldnt have done this, there would be no right-click in the headerbar version. Try it yourself.

I have no idea how to do the spaces/tabs/indentation. Im sorry.

The window size thing should be reverted, I agree. But this is very easy todo. I experimented with this, because I wanted to enable the most minimium size by default for the window.

Thanks for your review. I think about howto put the less used actions into some submenu.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gotwig/simple-scan/headerbars/+merge/220878
Your team Simple Scan Development Team is subscribed to branch lp:simple-scan.