simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #252823]: cannot adjust pdf resolution

New question #252823 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/252823

Hi,

I have an HP 5510 all-in-one printer.

I have been trying to scan my driving licence, including the counterpart, as a pdf document, four pages altogether.

Unfortunately, the image resolution is very bad and I haven't found the way to change it.

If fact, I seem to have only to options, text (pdf), which allows me to scan a four pages document with a very bad image resolution, or photo (jpg), which gives me four different files with a much better image resolution.

I would like to get a four-page pdf file of a resoution good enough so the details on the driving licence can be read.

I'd be grateful if you could help me with this.

Kind regards,

Flavio

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.