simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #254431]: Program doesn't work with Mustek BearPower 2448TA Plus

New question #254431 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/254431

My system is Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, Simple Scan v. 3.12.1-0ubuntu1,  Mustek BearPower 2448TA Plus scaner connected to my system by USB 2,0.
I can't scan any document with error 'scaner isn't connected'. In the Change scaner window i can see my scaner and it's one in the list. I've got linux driver for my scaner, but I can't install it. What shell I do?

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.