simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #261833]: Canon MG5350 not found on wireless network

New question #261833 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/261833

The Canon ScanGear software can connect via wireless, but Simple Scan fails to find this combined printer/scanner.
The only scan source in the drop-down box is a USB webcam.
I can print via wireless OK.
Simple Scan works OK when connected via a USB cable.

I much prefer Simple Scan to ScanGear, so I hope someone can suggest a fix.

Thanks,

Kevin

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.