simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #270486]: Can't get Canon Pixma MG6220 network printer to scan

New question #270486 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/270486

I just reloaded (restored) Mint 17.1 using KDE.  Dialog says there are no devices for scanners.  This was working fine in Cinnamon, but I prefer the KDE interface.  I've tried XSANE and Simple Scan with the same result.  "No Devices Available".

The printer/scanner is attached via usb to the host windows machine.  Printing works fine from my linux install.  I have dual boot and also rune WIN 7 when I have to.

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.