simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #270486]: Can't get Canon Pixma MG6220 network printer to scan

Question #270486 on Simple Scan changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/270486

Standafer9 gave more information on the question:
Thank you for the response. I did download and install the Canon driver
for the scanner. That seems to work and a placed a application launcher
on my desktop to open it conveniently with opening a terminal.

Xsine and Simplecan both return that there is no scanner. Is the a way
that these applications can use the Canon drivers? I actually prefer the
SimpleScan application because it is simple and effective.

Thanks for the help!

Dave