simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #274017]: default "save to file" format

New question #274017 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/274017

I'm using "Simple Scan" v 3.4.13 and in my usual use case I only save as pdf, while the application always has "jpeg" selected as default. While for me it's ok to type the extra ".pdf" in the file name, for my father this is the end of the world. He "will" forget!
It would be great if someone would point out a method to set the default format to pdf, or maybe this is a canditate for a feature request.
I also noticed that when using the "email" command, the pages are attached as "jpeg" (imagine 50 attachments) , while I'm pretty sure the software could safely default to pdf when dealing with multiple pages.

Thanks

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.