simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #284826]: file naming

New question #284826 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/284826

if I'm not mistaken, your program, simple scan, doesn't make it clear at all what a file will be named, where it will be saved.

it seems to overwrite files you want to keep without asking.

it is making me see the good in windows.  that can't be what you were looking for.

I accept that I need to get used to what's different from windows, but your thing is adding to my belief that I can't use linux.

so many people I know have found windows to save them money if they must pay employees.

you all have yours sites and your forums, I have no experience of any of you listening.

free software is dead in the water if you don't listen to your users.

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.