simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #293643]: Simple Scan and adf with HP AiO printer

New question #293643 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/293643

Hello,

I have a HP 4650 AiO device here and all things I tested so far works - except for the adf (document feeder) when scanning with simple scan. I do not see any way to tell simple scan to scan documents via the document feeder.

Generally, it works with the hplip-tools:

$ hp-scan --adf

scans documents via adf.

Is there any way to get this working with simple scan? I really like the tool and I would like to use it for this...

Greets

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.