simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #295087]: How to update to latest version on Linux Mint 17.3?

Question #295087 on Simple Scan changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/295087

Description changed to:
How can I simply update it to the latest version? I've ran 'sudo apt-get update' and 'upgrade' already.
There is a simple way to install it like add a PPA or a good instruction in which sequence I have to use the deb files?

Regards, Stefano

Has no one an answer????
/Stefano

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.