simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #344629]: Pause multi-page for scanner without feeder

New question #344629 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/344629

Although my distro (CentOS 7) is only bundling Simple Scan 3.12.2, I have looked at the download for 3.21.1.  I don't see a mention of an optional pause between pages for multi-page scanning without a feeder in the release notes.  Is this something you might add?

I like Simple Scan a lot.  The absence of a multi-page pause for people like me with simple scanners is the only negative.  But if I'm very quick, I can manually feed/swap pages before the next one starts!

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.