simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #404665]: cannot boot windows 10 after installing Ubuntu

New question #404665 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/404665

I installed Ubuntu based Zorin Distro months ago. Now that I want to update, I need more disk space. I have plenty in my Windows 10 partition where I can delete tons of stuff. However, when I attempt to boot, the Windows 10 OS is not an option.
I am a relative newbie, but have gotten this far with Linux. How can I boot this up? I don't have a recovery disk.
Question: What do I do? I have no access to Window 10 where I could probably easily create a start up recovery disk.
Thanks

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.