simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #404665]: cannot boot windows 10 after installing Ubuntu

Question #404665 on Simple Scan changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/404665

Scott is still having a problem:
Sorry
Thanks

--

*Scott Beckert, RN*
West Chester, PA 19380

610-613-1410 cell

610-436-5364 home

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.