simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #407710]: Unable to connect to scanner; scan source Epson PID08A1

New question #407710 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/407710

Our office's new 3-in-1 printer/scanner/copier Epson L210 cannot scan using Simple Scan. There was no problem when we previously used HP multi-function printers.

Error displayed:

Unable to connect to scanner (it then directs to choose to 'close' or to 'change scanner'

Upon opening 'change scanner', the Scan Source shows Epson PID 08A1.

Thanks for the help.

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.