simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #558627]: Trying to use SimpleScan but it can't find my BrotherScan

Question #558627 on Simple Scan changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/558627

Ingvar Lyth is still having a problem:
Sorry but I vent on vaation and it turned out to be no internetconection
where I came.

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.