simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #625433]: Simple Scan does not locate my EPSON WF-3530 scanner.

Question #625433 on Simple Scan changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/625433

Description changed to:
The EPSON WF-3530 printer is seen and once configured worked fine for
printing.

However, Simple Scan is unable to see or detect the scanning assembly -
why I am not sure, although it may be that some sort of pre-message bi-
directional byte stream being sent to initiate and enable scanning
features (just a healthy suspicion after working many years in the
computer / embedded controller industry).  There are quite a few option
on the 3530 front panel scanning sub-section but the ones I tried didn't
seem to make any difference,

Anyone got it working, or can anyone offer a fix or some technical
reasons why the 3530 will not allow itself to be detected and operate
correctly.

Thanks. Grahame

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.