simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #625433]: Simple Scan does not locate my EPSON WF-3530 scanner.

Question #625433 on Simple Scan changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/625433

wildpossum gave more information on the question:
Unfortunately iscan doesn't work - although iscan does show up in the GiMP pull-down command table.
I am connect to my printer via Ethernet <--> Google WiFi Mesh Network. Network works fine for other apps, so I done this there are any issues here.

I'll keep looking around to see what can indicate my issue.

Cheers,

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.