sloecode-dev team mailing list archive

configurable root path of sloecode instance

Hi,

in order to make "co-hosting" of sloecode along with other (Python) web
applications possible, sloecode needs to be able to relocate itself to a
different root/base path in the URL.

In my case, I have now been able to access sloecode through Apache's
mod_proxy, but that does not work with content generated by sloecode that
inserts paths into the content of web pages, e. g. links, targets for POST/GET
in forms, ...

Any ideas how that's possible to configure, or if not, if something needs to
be done on the codebase to enable it?

Guy

--
Guy K. Kloss
School of Computing + Mathematical Sciences