sloecode-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Can't log out of the Sloecode web frontend

Hi Guy,

On 21 December 2011 13:36, Guy K. Kloss <guy.kloss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Once I'm logged into the web interface with Firefox, I cannot log out
> anymore (or log in as a different user). I don't know whether that might
> have something to do with caching, but using Konqueror logging in/out
> works flawlessly.

That's very odd - it works perfectly with me and Firefox 8.0.1 on both
Windows 7 and Ubuntu. When you say "It doesn't work" - what exactly
happens? Is there an error message, or you just remain logged in? Is it
possible that you hav a firefox extension that's automatically logging you
in to the sloecode instance? Perhaps try disabling all your extensions and
logging in? Also, try it in "Private browsing" mode - that way your already
set cookies won't be used.

Please let me know how you get on. If it's still a problem we should
probably make a bug in LP.

Cheers,

--
Thomi Richards