software-store-developers team mailing list archive

App details screen when no reviews

Hi guys,

I've noticed a new section in the app details screen when there are no
reviews we ask ' Want to be awesome? Be the first...'
I love the design of the ui now, it looks really polished but I'm not sure
about 'Want to be awesome?'
To me, it just doesn't really make any sense to ask that question (even
though I do, in fact, want to be awesome - I have little hope that writing a
review will get me there as I've written hundreds in the past few months and
don't feel like I'm awesome as a result!).

I spoke to mvo and we thought this was a good one to put to the group. So,
any opinions?

Personally, I would just change that one line to something like ' Got an
opinion?' and leave the rest as is.

Cheers
Aaron

Follow ups