software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Self introduction

Hello everyone,

I'm Giovanni Campagna and i'm a student at Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
In my free time I'm a GNOME and Fedora user and developer.

I would like to join this team because I'm interested in bringing the
software center to Fedora, as it was done for Debian and OpenSuse.
For this reason, I started patching upstream code, extending and
completing the PackageKit backend, and I have something that I consider
mostly working in a personal branch here at launchpad.
My interest would be in sharing this work, and thus I'd like to merge
most changes (including some that are not limited to the backends) to
the trunk line of development.
I know that contributing requires signing some documents, but being
unemployed this is not a problem for me. Just point me to the appropiate
place.

Hoping that this can be the beginning of a fruitful collaboration,

Giovanni

PS: since mailing list subscription is member only, I'm not subscribed,
so please keep me in CC.