Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:41:53 +0100
From: Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Michael Vogt <mvo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: software-center interview

Hello,

for the weekly development update, I'd like to interview you heroes of
software-center, and let the world know a bit more about what you're
doing every day.

If you all could quickly answer the following questions and, if you
have, add a picture of yours, I'd appreciate it. Once posted, I'll give
you the link to it as well.

----

 * Do you still remember how you got involved in software-center and
   related bits? What sparked your interest?
 * What have you been working on recently?
 * What do you like the most about working on it?
 * Can you let us know a little bit about who you are?

----

Thanks a lot in advance. You are heroes and it's high time you get some
more publicity! :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

---

Vielen Dank im Voraus,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to

----- End forwarded message -----