battery care functionality

Hi all,

could it be that using the same SNC methods we can also control the
battery care functionality? I have set my charge level to 80% and that
is shown by linux, too. So gnome-power-manager shows me
	Fully charged (80%)
Would be nice if one could control that from linux, too.

As usual I offer to work as guinea pig ..

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining@xxxxxxxxxx>                         Debian TeX Group
WEMBLEY (n.)
The hideous moment of confirmation that the disaster presaged in the
ely (q.v.) has actually struck.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff

Follow ups