Re: my test of sony-laptop-zseries

Hi,

using Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty) amd64 backlight control works without
problem via the brightness applet of the gnome-panel. The [Fn]+[F5] /
[Fn]+[F6] key combinations do not work.

This is a VGN-Z31/WN, btw.

The kernel module version 0.6 works as advertised, except the small
quirks with the Makefile (install and uninstall do not work out of the
box). Power usage drops from 21W below 14W after some tweaking with
powertop.

Cheers
Mike