Re: battery care functionality

Hi Didine,

I also got the Sony Vaio Z21WN/B and I have installed both Ubuntu and Kubuntu 9.04 on it without hickups (intel graphics correctly configured to 1600x900). Just don't install the nvidia driver and it should run fine. I think you should try a fresh install of Jaunty. I have not run the XP-downgrades and I ran a dual boot with Vista (got Arch on it right now).

//Jari