Re: Call to provide DSDT tables

Hi Albert. I have a Sony VGN-Z540E. Attached is my DSDT. Hope this helps the cause!

# $ sudo dmidecode -t1
# System Information
#   Manufacturer: Sony Corporation
#   Product Name: VGN-Z540E
#   Version: R5574389

Thanks,

Josh

Albert Vilella wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to ask all users to provide the DSDT information to the
mailing list for comparison among different models:

Install if you haven't already the acpidump and iasl tools:
sudo apt-get install acpidump iasl           # on Debian-based systems
like ubuntu

Then run the following commands:

sudo acpidump > acpidump.txt
sudo acpixtract acpidump.txt
iasl -d DSDT.dat

This will create a DSDT.dsl file that you can attach to your reply email.

Thanks,

    Albert.