Re: Questions from a possible owner

Hi Francesco,

using the Z31 with Ubuntu 9.04 amd64 I never have to boot Windows
before booting into Ubuntu. Using the patched sony_laptop kernel
module and stamina mode I get about 4 hours on battery with WIFI an
bluetiooth switched on.

I never used the NVIDIA card yet and don't have the driver installed.

Hope that helps
Mike