Re: Nvidia/Intel switching nightmare.

Dnia wtorek 26 maj 2009, Albert Vilella napisał:
> Yes, sorry. You can try and install the modified sony-laptop module:
>
> http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/sony-laptop-zseries-0.9.tar.bz2
>
> The installation is described here:
>
> http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/log_installation_vaio_z21vnx.html

I have it installed, however it doesn't work. I have both cards visible in my
system, however Nvidia card still doesn't work under xorg, so I need the
Windows XP installer trip.

All that module actualy does on my system is making speed/stamina leds ON/OFF
(of course I remember about kernel parameters for this module). ;-)

Regards.

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska
Home page: http://platyna.platinum.linux.pl/.