Re: rfkill-applet 0.3

I've tried to debug it, the result is (did i missed something?):

didinux@didinux-laptop:/usr/bin$ gdb ./rfkill-applet
GNU gdb 6.8-debian
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu"...
"/usr/bin/rfkill-applet": not in executable format: File format not
recognized
(gdb) quit

--
Didine Wayde.