Re: rfkill-applet 0.3

On Di, 23 Jun 2009, Kim Lindberg wrote:
> I had the exact same problem as Didine. 'rfkill-applet -d' works though. I'm
> running 64bit Ubuntu Jaunty.

Did you restart your GNOME session before trying to add the module?

Is there any output in ~/.xsession-errors
?

> One other problem I had was that once I had disabled _all_ the hardware
> through the icon, and it got marked with a red cross, I could no longer

That is fixed in my dev version.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining@xxxxxxxxxx>                         Debian TeX Group
CLUN (n.)
A leg which has gone to sleep and has to be hauled around after you.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff