Re: Kernel 2.6.30 and WLAN

Mario schrieb:
Bernd Eggink wrote:
This is so annoying that I actually reverted to 2.6.29.5. Anybody else
having such issues?

First of all: try to update the firmware package. In my Jaunty I'm using
the kernel 2.6.30 with an updated package linux-firmware (v.1.12 from
karmic). Also with this update I had problem with the reconnection after
the resume from standby: no way to connect to my 802.11n wlan.

I don't use Ubuntu, and my router can't do 802.11n. But I've installed this firmware version already.

Never mind; I'll stick to 2.6.29.5 for the time being, and try again with 2.6.30.1.

Bernd

--
Bernd Eggink
http://sudrala.de