Re: HDMI output?

Hi,

then it's quite special since I can only use the VGA (not HDMI), in stamina mode. Is it normal ? The nvidia pannel should work when I try to switch on another output, but it doesn't work at all. However, when I use the stamina mode, the classic normal display panel (which doesn't work at all when in speed mode) is working with the intel card.
Strange, isn't it ?

I'll try with HDMI.

Have a nice summer.
Alexandre Kaspar

Quoting Guillaume BINET <gbin@xxxxxxxxx>:

I think you meant HDMI output is only available in Speed mode [with nvidia].

I confirm it works great on my VGN-Z91JS (japanese version also)

Cheers,

GB.