Re: sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor script

Hi All

I had a little trouble getting the script to work. It now does....

The issue was the switch-x-to script. The script had the myroot as:
myroot=${0%/usr/bin/$me}
When I tried this the softlink in the /usr/bin/switch-x-to ->
/usr/share/sony-laptop/switch-x-to wouldn't give me the correct myroot and
so no switching...

I fixed with the line myroot=${0%/usr/share/sony-laptop/$me} and all has
worked since.

I guess I'm doing something wrong with the linking and the permissions of
the link, although I can't see what. What I intend to do is to maintain the
link manually.

I wonder if there is anything you can think of that could be holding me
back??

Thank you for all your effort on this and to all those in the sony launchpad
that make this all work for us, I read all of the e-mails sent avidly and
very much appreciate all the main contributors do.

Chris