Re: just a brief remark

Dnia środa 18 listopad 2009, Michal Kvasnicka napisał:

> > None of us here has a service contract with you, so either ask kindly,
> > and *learn* how to ask intelligent questions, and do your self some
> > work. Those answering here and doing work here have enough to do to
> > write scripts and programs and modules and and and.

True, however, usualy it is better to ignore such attitude than comment on it.

> I apologize if my questions are badly formulated, or even directly
> against your philosophy of life. But I'm a little surprised by the
> opinion of Norbert, who has a feel, that I do not want doing my work
> independently and only bother you.

And this should end this soap opera.

> This is standard internet discussion forum not a school of opensource
>  lifestyle!

AFAIR this mailing list purpose is to make Sony Vaio notebooks to work on
Linux as smooth as possible, not to conduct some lenghty quasi-philosphical
arguments. It is really a waste of time and TCP/IP packets.

Regards.

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska
Home page: http://platyna.platinum.linux.pl/.