Re: Touchpad issues

Hi Arnaldo,

IMO, this is clearly off-topic for the list.  Ubuntu community is
usually very responsive and can help you figure these things out.

У сре, 18. 11 2009. у 16:00 -0200, Arnaldo Mandel пише:

> a) Has anybody come out with a comfortable way of middle-click on this
>    touchpad?  I define "comfortable" in this context as "affording to
>    smoothly point and middle-click".

You can still use xorg.conf even in 9.10.  You can probably use the same
one you used in 9.04, but you can also generate a very basic one with

  Xorg -configure

(perhaps with "sudo" and ":1" appended, i.e. "sudo Xorg -configure :1")
and then set that up with the same "synaptics" configuration you got
used to.

Cheers,
Danilo